Do You Qualify?
To qualify you are a limited company and you are attempting product, technological or scientific advances, and in doing so are overcoming technical challenges and uncertainties.
Knowing whether you are eligible to claim for R&D can be confusing. If you can answer YES to any of the following questions, call us today for a ‘no obligation’ conversation regarding your potential R&D claim.
- Have you overcome a technical challenge or uncertainty through improving existing or developing new products or processes?
- Have you improved the way the product is manufactured?
- Are you combining two or more existing technologies in a unique way?
- Have you made technological improvements to an existing system?
- Have you had any software developed specifically for your manufacturing or distribution process?
- Are you trying to make something better, cheaper, faster or more efficient?
- Have you undertaken testing?
Already capitalised your R&D expenditure? It may still be possible to claim.
Get in touch
To find out more, contact us via phone, email or live chat.