Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive
Are you an experienced professional working within Business Development?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in Bakewell as a Business Development Executive. Full training given.
We are looking for a talented individual with a can-do attitude to join our Business Development team and help us continue our growth. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the candidate will be someone who is great on the telephone and able to speak to potential clients and generate interest about the service we offer.
Libcus is a firm of Chartered Accountants specialising in Research and Development tax credits. We use our specialist knowledge and expertise to investigate our client’s eligibility and compile a Research and Development tax claim. We have been in the marketplace for nearly 15 years and have successfully claimed back over £70m in tax credits for our valued clients.
Based at our office in Bakewell with close links to both Sheffield and Chesterfield.
Summary of the role:
Our energetic and enthusiastic Business Development team make telephone calls to promote our company using their friendly professional approach to generate new clients. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential clients and referrers within the UK with a view to introducing our services and securing highly qualified meetings with our senior level decision makers.
- Researching prospects and generating leads
- Making outbound calls to new leads to introduce our services
- Following up and nurturing leads generated
- Meeting and exceeding agreed activity targets and KPI’s
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of Libcus services and target industries
- Ensuring all information is captured correctly and accurately recorded on CRM, keeping our client database up to date
- Preparing client files for our Technical Consultants
- Working alongside the wider Marketing and Business Development Team to provide support as and when required – for example content, social media, website and event support
- Experience within an outbound call sales role is desirable
- Previous experience in a B2B role
- Excellent telephone skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Well organised
- Comfortable making outbound calls
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with:
Salary: £23,500 basic starting salary
Contract: Permanent, full time (37.5hrs/week) or part-time as agreed
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, company pension (5% company contribution), individual commission and company bonus scheme
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter quoting vacancy BDE002. We look forward to hearing from you!