01629 810 222
Chartered Accountants Specialising in R&D Funding
Do You Qualify?
To qualify you are a limited company and you are attempting product, technological or scientific advances, and in doing so are overcoming technical challenges and uncertainties.
Knowing whether you are eligible to claim for R&D can be confusing. If you can answer YES to any of the following questions, call us today for a ‘no obligation’ conversation regarding your potential R&D claim.
- Have you overcome a technical challenge or uncertainty through improving existing or developing new products or processes?
- Have you improved the way the product is manufactured?
- Are you combining two or more existing technologies in a unique way?
- Have you made technological improvements to an existing system?
- Have you had any software developed specifically for your manufacturing or distribution process?
- Are you trying to make something better, cheaper, faster or more efficient?
- Have you undertaken testing?
Already capitalised your R&D expenditure? It may still be possible to claim.
Do you have any Questions?
Our technical specialists are always available to answer any questions you may have.
We would love to find out more about your business and how we might be able to help you compile a Research and Development tax claim.
Please contact us using one of the following options below: